Located at the Highlands Golf Club in the historic coastal town of Gearhart Oregon, DiscountDansGolf.com and the Downtown Golf Company provide the golfing community with over 30 years of experience in the golf industry and countless hours spent preserving the game's values and integrity. We are authorized dealers of all the major golf manufacturers and since we are located at a golf course we receive the best wholesale pricing in golf.
At DiscountDansGolf.com you will find the most experienced equipment experts on the Internet. With a staff led by PGA Golf Professionals, you can be assured that we will find the right golf club suited to your game. Our staff is ready to answer any question and provide professional advice in your next golfing purchase. Be assured, DiscountDansGolf.com is the right choice.
DiscountDansGolf.com was founded by PGA Golf Professional "Discount" Dan Strite, who pioneered the mail order golf business in the 1980's. As Head Golf Professional at Gearhart Golf Links in Gearhart, Oregon he made many friends and customers on the west coast and all over the United States before moving his business to the Highlands Golf Club in 1990.
Dan always believed in providing the best customer service and value in golf, traits which we continue today at DiscountDansGolf.com. In late 2007, PGA Golf Professional Matt J. Brown of the Downtown Golf Company took over as Head Professional at DiscountDansGolf.com and The Highlands Golf Club. Matt has worked at some of the top golf facilities in the world including Bandon Dunes, Augusta National, and Pumpkin Ridge Golf Club, and has also spent time in St. Andrews, Scotland learning about the origins of the game. Matt returned to his hometown of Gearhart, Oregon in 2006 and has enjoyed getting back to his roots and sharing his golf experiences. Matt recently won the 2016 PGA National Merchaniser of the Year for Public Facilities which came on the heels of winning the 2014 & 2015 Oregon Chapter and Pacific Northwest Section Merchandiser of the Year Awards. Matt and his staff are eager to continue the tradition of amazing customer service and expert advice started by Dan Strite at the Highlands Golf Club & DiscountDansGolf.com.
If you cannot find the product you are looking for or the product you want to purchase is not orderable on our web site just give us a call at our golf shop at 1-877-738-5248 and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to give you pricing and take your order. We carry a full line of merchandise from all the major golf manufacturers. Many of the golf clubs we carry can be fully customized to your specifications. Please call for more information on custom orders. If you already have a price quote from us you may also use the link to our secure order form below:
Secure Order Form
You may also fax your order in to 1-503-738-5865. We will call you or e-mail you to confirm that we have received your order. If your item is on back order you will be notified via e-mail or phone. Orders that are not a custom or special order which have not shipped may be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order.
Custom or Special Orders
DiscountDansGolf.com will accomodate all custom or special order requests that are available through the manufacturers. Custom or special orders usually take 1-2 weeks to ship depending on the item. Due to manufacturer policies, once a custom order is placed it cannot be changed, cancelled, or returned so make sure you have your exact specs confirmed before placing the order. If the item arrives without the correct specs ordered the item may be returned and exchanged for the correct item. Please call 1-877-738-5248 for more information on custom and special orders.
100% Guaranteed Authentic Merchandise Verified Through the Manufactuer
DiscountDansGolf.com and the Highlands Golf Club are authorized green grass (on course) accounts for all the top manufacturers. We sell only 100% guaranteed authentic merchandise that comes directly from the manufacturers. All merchandise is verified and certified through the manufacturer and is fully warrantied. All custom orders are built through the manufacturer's custom department. We are authorized on course custom fitters of many of the top brands and offer quick turnaround on custom orders.
DiscountDansGolf.com now ships internationally*. All international orders will be shipped via FedEx or USPS. Items shipped will be declared at the full value purchased. International orders must be made through our secure order form or by phone and payment must be received at the time of the order via a verifiable credit card. Credit cards will be verified through the cardholder's bank. Items can only be shipped to the billing address associated with the credit card or a secondary shipping address associated with the credit card. Please call us at 503-738-4225 or E-mail us at email@example.com for more information and pricing. *Some manufacturers such as Callaway do not allow Internet sales outside the United States. Please call us at 503-738-4225 for more information on manufacturer restrictions.
DiscountDansGolf.com strives to have the lowest prices on golf products in the world. If you find any product we carry for less let us know so we can try and match or beat their price (some restrictions may apply). In addition we always offer free shipping and no sales tax.
Due to certain manufacturer restrictions several of the products we carry are too low to advertise or sell on the Internet. If you need a price quote just give us a call at 1-877-738-5248 or drop us and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to get you the product you need at the lowest price!
DiscountDansGolf.com now excepts trade-ins! We use the Official PGA Value Guide: The National Standard For Golf Club Values in order to determine the trade in value of your clubs. Click on the link below to view the trade in values of your clubs on the PGA Value Guide web site:
The PGA Value Guide gives you 3 different value ratings; High, Mid, or Low. Brand new items will usually get the "High" rating. Clubs in used but good condition with no dings, skymarks, paint chips, or excessive wear will get the "Mid" rating, and clubs in well used condition will get the "Low" rating. We will make the final determination of your trade-in value once we receive your clubs. Customers will be responsible for shipping costs to DiscountDansGolf.com. There must be a trade-in authorization number on the box. Please call 1-877-738-5248 to get your authorization number or if you have any questions.You may use your trade-in credit to purchase any merchandise we carry!
At DiscountDansGolf.com, our goal is to provide you with the best golf equipment, the best prices, and the best customer service in golf. It's just a game we love to play!
DiscountDansGolf.com maintains and operates this web site primarily to provide retail sales services. Users are invited to browse the entire site and download material displayed on the site for non-commercial, personal use only. Users may not legally distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the contents of the site, including the text, audio, video and/or graphics, for public or commercial purposes unless written permission is obtained. Users of the site are obligated to accept the terms and conditions listed below (“Terms and Conditions”) and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, or the World Wide Web.
Terms and Conditions for browsing and accessing this site are as follows:
1) Copyright. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and must not be used expect as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site unless you first obtain our written permission. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us.
2) Accuracy of Information. While we use reasonable efforts to include accrurate and up-to-date information on the site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site.
3) Pictures. Images of people or places displayed on the site belong to either us or someone else who has given us permission to use them. Neither you nor any persons authorized by you are permitted to use these images unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specifically permitted elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statues and can result in lawsuits and/or prosecution.
4) Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks belonging to us and others. Nothing contained on the site gives you any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Your are strictly prohibited from misusing the Trademarks displayed on the site, as well as any other contents of the site. You are also advised that we will aggressively enforce our rights by suing and/or seeking criminal prosecution of violators.
All Callaway Golf, Odyssey, Ben Hogan and Top-Flite trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of Callaway Golf Company.
5) Links. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and we are not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites liked to this site. If you link to any other off-site pages or other sites, you do so at your own risk. We do not endorse, recommend or in any way take responsibility for the products, services, contents and information found on any linked sites and will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of linked sites.
6) Revisions. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.