CALL 1-877-738-5248 TO ORDER!
MIZUNO JPX-923 HOT METAL PRO IRONS
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Seamless Cup Face: Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for maximum ball speed across the entire face
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Variable Sole Thickness: Increase overall face flex area for add CORAREA
- Acoustic Sound Ribs: Precisely dial in specific vibration patterns for a solid, explosive impact sound
- Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
- 4335 Nickel Chromoly: 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 20% stronger, allowing for an 8% reduction in face thickness, resulting in higher ball speeds.
- V-Chassis: Engineered via Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology, the V-Chassis allows the top line to be thinner without sacrificing feel and sound.
- White Satin Brush Finish: A modern elegant, yet durable non-glare finish
Call or email for details and to order!