CALL 1-877-738-5248 TO ORDER!
Tour Edge Exotics CBX Iron-Wood
As a leader in hybrid and Iron-Wood advancements, Tour Edge introduces a remarkable hollow iron design in the all-new Exotics CBX Iron-Wood.
Continuing the Exotics tradition of using superior multi-materials and construction methods, the CBX utilizes a ground-breaking new L-cup face forged from HT980 steel. This revolutionary combination of the L-cup technology and powerful steel material delivers the USGA maximum-allowed CT. In fact, the CBX is the first hollow-style iron to achieve this maximum rebound benchmark!
Delivering powerful distance with minimal spin, the CBX takes aim at players who want hybrid performance combined with the feel and workability of a traditional forged iron design.
- FORGED L-CUP FACE TECHNOLOGY provides maximum power and ball speed from more contact points on the face
- HOLLOW-BODY DESIGN allows for perfect weight distribution and maximum forgiveness
- ROUNDED HYBRID-STYLE SOLE combined with beveled leading edge allows the club to glide easily through any turf condition
- VARIABLE FACE THICKNESS thin and thick compartments are positioned for optimal forgiveness even on off-center hits
- 2 - 17°
- 3 - 19°
- 4 - 22°
- 5 - 25°
Stock Shaft Options:
- Project X HZRDUS Black 85
- Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver Dual Core TiNi 70, 80
Additional Custom Options Available!! Call or email for more information!!