CALL 1-877-738-5248 TO ORDER!
Gearhart Limited Edition 1918 Japanese Forged Blade Irons
Do you remember the first pure golf shot you ever felt? Maybe it was with your dad's persimmon driver or an old set of Hogan blades. What would you give to feel that again? Introducing our Limited Edition 1918 Forged Blade. The absolute finest Japanese forgings, hand crafted and built from the heart. Because everyone deserves to feel a pure golf shot every time.
- Our beautiful, ultra premium, one-piece forgings provide the buttery soft feel preferred by the discerning golfer, blended with the perfect balance of work-ability and forgiveness
- Forged in Japan from the highest quality mild carbon steel
- Limited number of sets available, forged in small batches for ultimate feel and consistency
- Traditional tour proven curved muscle back shape
- Each head is hand ground to exact specifications by our master craftsmen
- Minimal offset and trailing edge grind provides superior turf interaction
- Striking high polish Columbia Chrome finish
- Each set is hand built to order at our custom studio in Gearhart, Oregon
- Comes stock with True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet Black Chord grip logo down
- Boutique limited edition set, please allow 4-6 weeks for custom build and delivery
For more information please visit www.gearhartblades.com