Garmin Approach G30 GPS Rangefinder
Small but Powerful Handheld Golf GPS
- Sleek, compact handheld golf GPS with 2.3-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Full-color course mapping with Touch Targeting feature
- Green View allows you to place the pin in the correct location for the day, which improves distance accuracy
To beat the course, you must know the course. Victory is at hand with Approach G30. It offers a 2.3-inch color touchscreen display that provides full-color mapping, as well as Touch Targeting, which lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display and show the precise distance to that spot. And with a high-sensitivity GPS, you’ll see distance to greens, hazards and doglegs — even under tree cover.
Keep It Handy
The Approach G30 GPS golf device is compact so you can easily slip it into and out of your pocket, or take advantage of versatile mounting options to stash it nearly anywhere — including your belt, pull cart or golf bag — and easily slide it in and out with 1 hand.