CALL 1-877-738-5248 TO ORDER!
Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi Iron
The Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi has become a fixture with the majority of Mizuno’s tour players. An easy launching, powerful long iron replacement that flows seamlessly into either the Mizuno Pro 241, 243 or 245 full iron set. With a chassis now fully upgraded to 4335 Nickel Chromoly for elevated ball speeds.
- MAS1C Maraging Face: Delivers greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds across the clubface
- Internal Tungsten Weighting: 23 grams of weight low in the head for elevated launch compared to traditional long irons.
- Black Ion Finish: Fully blacked-out plating creates the illusion of a more compact profile.
- Thinner Topline from Complex Welding Process: Moving the weld line allows for thinner topline, as well as, greater flex and ball speeds from low on the face.
- Increased Bounce Angle: Increased by a degree for improved turf interaction and tour confirmed.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Hybrid Muscle Back: A high performance hollow body hybrid structure is formed by utilizing a Grain Flow Forged Chromoly Face and neck part, fused to multi-material body
- Multi-Material Construction: Strategically positioned exotic materials to help optimize launch and forgiveness
- Hollow Body Construction : Achieves optimized weighting through multi-piece construction