CALL 1-877-738-5248 TO ORDER!
MIZUNO PRO 241 IRONS
The Mizuno Pro 241 is a pure shot-makers muscle-back with mass accumulated centrally behind impact.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mile carbon steel at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan. Where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
- 1025E Pure Select : Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Concentrated Mass for Enhanced Feedback: Mass focused directly behind the impact zone delivers a softer, longer sensation at impact for tour confirmed feedback.
- Aggressively Tapered Blade: A more obvious tapering of the upper blade portion delivers an ideal trajectory through the set for flighted long irons and penetrating short irons.
- Thinner, Tour Preferred Topline: Refined from prior blades through both weight movement within the head and adjustments in final manufacturing.
- More Compact Short Irons: A distinct shortening of the blade length in the shorter irons was a direct request from the majority of Mizuno's tour players.
- Increased Bounce: Another direct request from the tour. Increased by a degree in the long irons and 2 degrees in the scoring irons for improved turf interaction.
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish : An elegant, yet durable, non-glare finish.