CALL 1-877-738-5248 TO ORDER!
MIZUNO PRO 245 IRONS
The Mizuno Pro 245 is measurably quicker again from the face than the Mizuno Pro 243 but also easier to launch – due to a complex hollow body construction and internally suspended Tungsten weight. Packed into a staggeringly sleek chassis, the Mizuno Pro 245 showcases more than any model how rapidly Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forged process has evolved.
- Grain Flow Forged Chromoly: Our strongest Forged material with the solid, soft consistent feel of Grain Flow Forged
- Hot Metal Blade Design: Grain Flow Forged 4135 Chromoly face and neck (2-8 iron) with multi-thickness configuration and laser welded 431 Stainless steel back piece for elevated ball speeds and launch.
- Internal Tungsten Weighting (2-7): A suspended 47g tungsten weight is positioned to enable the sole to flex for faster ball speeds, as well as, improve launch.
- Partial Hollow Scoring Irons: Laser welded partial hollow construction, GFF HD 1025E Select body, with 17-4 back piece for penetrating flight.
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Hybrid Muscle Back: A high performance hollow body hybrid structure is formed by utilizing a Grain Flow Forged Chromoly Face and neck part, fused to multi-material body
- 1025 Mild Carbon Steel: Soft mild carbon steel for an incredibly soft feel
- Increased Bounce: Another direct request from the tour. Increased by a degree in the long irons and 2 degrees in the scoring irons for improved turf interaction.