CALL 1-877-738-5248 TO ORDER!
MIZUNO T24 BLUE ION WEDGES
MIZUNO craftsman's re-work of Mizuno's prolific T-Series wedge, with subtle top-line refinements visible from the playing position. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan, to ensure precise shaping and an unrivalled touch around the green. Now with a higher spinning QUADCUT+ Grooves and five unique sole profiles.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: One-piece Grain Flow Forged HD from 1025E Pure Select mile carbon steel at Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan. Where Mizuno irons have been produced since 1968.
- 1025 Boron : A carbon steel that featurs 30% greater strength.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Quad Cut Grooves: Milled narrow/deep grooves optimized for stronger lofts and wide/shallow grooves optimized for higher lofts
- Hydroflow Micro Grooves: Laser etched microscopic grooves help channel away moisture for maximum spin in wet conditions
- Face Milling Lines : Increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green.
- Loft/COG Flow Design : The COG of these wedges flows throughout the set to give more control and versatility.
- Bounce Specific Sole Grinds: Matched bounce and sole grind for an ideal level of versatility.S-Type: high bounce with limited relief for full shots.D-Type: mid bounce with moderate relief for gentle manipulation.C-Type: mid/high bounce with generous relief for a wide range of players and conditions.V-Type: high bounce with aggressive relief for versatility on square and open faced shots.X-Type: low bounce with aggressive relief for advanced players for the most versatility.
- Loft Specific Head Shapes : Graduated head shapes from pitching wedge to lob wedge ideally suited for how each wedge is used.
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel